Datapacket RPA Solution for?? Transportation & Logistics Sector
Datapacket can help to automate Transpiration & Logistics Process by Human Optimization by Monitoring Inventory Levees, Tracking Shipment, and Integrated Information to back office system by utilizing Robotic Process Automation.
Global organizations rely on operations that move products from suppliers to customers, monitor inventory levels, and track shipments to ensure on-time delivery of materials. Because these processes are highly dependent on the back office, the supply chain is becoming a popular target for automation technologies such as robotic process automation (RPA).
By integrated process??Quote-to-cash /??Procure-to-pay with you existing ERP/COTS/Custom Solution we can reduce manual intervention through Robots.
Every business needs to sell to survive. Issues in the operations side of selling can result in customer complaints or selling at reduced prices due to clerical errors.
Automating complete sales operations process eliminates these errors and provides fast service to your customers. Since automation processes sales faster than manual processes, customers will receive invoices earlier, leading to earlier payments and improved cash flow.
Since procure-to-pay process involves extracting invoice and payment data from multiple systems like enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), banks, vendors, logistics companies and since not all these systems provide easy integration methods they generally involve some form of manual labor. RPA bots can fill integration gaps. Since they work on the front-end, they can provide an easy way to automate integrations.
With a fully automated procure-to-pay, you can ensure that procurement best practices are followed and there???s a single source of truth for all transactions.
- Process Identification
- Productivity & FTE Optimization Approach
- Automation Rollout Roadmap
- RPA & OCR Tools Identification
- Automation PoCs
- Mapping Manual Processes to Automation
- Classifying Intervention Models
- Automation Architecture Design
- Custom Framework Design
- Cognitive Automation using AI/ML
- Bot Development
- Workflow Orchestration and Governance
- Rollout Validation and Planning
- Business Continuity and Scaling
- Bot Management
- Failure, Disaster Recovery and Risk Management
- Opportunity Discovery and Management
- RPA Corporate Trainings
- Robotic Process Automation
- DevOps Automation
- Test Automation
Big Data Analytics
- Machine Learning as a Service
- Sales and Marketing Intelligence Platform
- Social Listening & Engagement
- Business Intelligence Platform
- Enterprise Search
- Document Auto Classification
- Digital Experience Platform
- B2B and B2C Commerce
- Enterprise and Web Content Management
- Business Process Management