From simple desktop tasks to complex business processes we are skilled for Oracle Edition , Our RPA capability leverage existing investments to orchestrate human and robot interactions with end-to-end visibility.
Robotic process automation is a computerized approach to completing routine tasks. Machine-learning software can be programmed to move through certain workflows the same way a human would.
- Scan a document for important data;
- Validate the data extracted with known data (vendor master, receipts, etc);
- Import that data into Oracle (eliminating the need for manual data entry);
- Use that data to automatically create corresponding business documents Introducing RPA into your ERP allows you to modernize your legacy processes.
DPRPA technology also enables embeded intelligence, system can gradually “learn” how you use Oracle, helping them more efficiently recreate your decisions. The more you use them, the more productive they become – and the more they can do to help out your team.
DPRPA for oracle can automate number of common processes – including most of your back-office administration.
- Collect and sort your invoices.
- Match your invoices with shipments and purchase orders
- Convert currencies
- Assign GL codes
- Create payment vouchers
- Converting Units of Measure (UOM)
- Create new sales orders
- Send shipment notifications
On top of that, the potential benefits go above and beyond your day-to-day processes. You’ll also benefit from improved insight into your company’s performance, higher employee satisfaction, and more customer engagement.
- Process Identification
- Productivity & FTE Optimization Approach
- Automation Rollout Roadmap
- RPA & OCR Tools Identification
- Automation PoCs
- Mapping Manual Processes to Automation
- Classifying Intervention Models
- Automation Architecture Design
- Custom Framework Design
- Cognitive Automation using AI/ML
- Bot Development
- Workflow Orchestration and Governance
- Rollout Validation and Planning
- Business Continuity and Scaling
- Bot Management
- Failure, Disaster Recovery and Risk Management
- Opportunity Discovery and Management
- RPA Corporate Trainings