Robotic Process Automation, also known as RPA, is one of the most relevant technologies for the digital transformation of business processes, with a market size that will reach 2,9 Billion USD in 2021 according to Forrester Research. Experts agree in its huge potential for business transformation as it allows automating repetitive processes without modifying existing systems. RPA applies “software robots” to use programs and applications imitating human actions. One of its main benefit is to reduce human optimization in repetitive tasks so that people can dedicate their efforts to higher added value activities, improving efficiency and productivity in business operations.
DPRPA help Media and Entertainment Organization to Automate such task.
Marketing and Advertising:??DPRPA can train and build machine learning algorithms to help develop film trailers and design advertisements.
Personalization of User Experience:??DPRPA by utilizing the machine learning technologies can personalized content based on data from user activity and behavior.
Search Optimization:??We build solution for Media content producers using AI software to improve the speed and efficiency of the media production process and the ability to organize visual assets.
- Bot Management
- Failure, Disaster Recovery and Risk Management
- Opportunity Discovery and Management
- RPA Corporate Trainings
- Process Identification
- Productivity & FTE Optimization Approach
- Automation Rollout Roadmap
- RPA & OCR Tools Identification
- Automation PoCs
- Mapping Manual Processes to Automation
- Classifying Intervention Models
- Automation Architecture Design
- Custom Framework Design
- Cognitive Automation using AI/ML
- Bot Development
- Workflow Orchestration and Governance
- Rollout Validation and Planning
- Business Continuity and Scaling
- Robotic Process Automation
- DevOps Automation
- Test Automation
Big Data Analytics
- Machine Learning as a Service
- Sales and Marketing Intelligence Platform
- Social Listening & Engagement
- Business Intelligence Platform
- Enterprise Search
- Document Auto Classification
- Digital Experience Platform
- B2B and B2C Commerce
- Enterprise and Web Content Management
- Business Process Management