If you are passionate, if you like to be part of industrial innovation.
Why come and join us?
We at Datapacket Lab, believes in constructive impact of technology intervention on the economy and society worldwide. We are in an era of innovation, automation and entrepreneurship.
Our aspiration is to be a key contributor in this process and be among preferred from Industry experience or in Information Technology people who have enterprising ambitions to realize. We work together to make your dream come true.
We are a global solution company, based in New Delhi, India. Headquartered at Delhi. Our core team comprises of extensively experienced and extremely energized IT professionals, possessing deep expertise in IT consulting, software solutions and software product development. We are fully equipped to architect, develop and partner through its lifecycle, for a IT solution on state-of-the art technologies (Web, Mobile, Analytics, Automation and Cloud).
Our Company Mission
Productivity partner by implementing automation solution and contributing impactfully towards shaping up of future.
Robotic processes, precise delivery and totally invested into sponsors’ vision.
Best Automation and User Experience !
Our Core Skills
- Automation Anywhere
- Robotic Process Automation
- Test Automation
- ERP Process Automation
- Multi Industry process Integration
- Web and Mobile Analytics Services
- Enterprise Mobility Solution Development
Specialist – Robotics Process Automation
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar
3 -5 years of experience in designing and implementing large scale process automation solutions using some of the leading RPA (robotics process automation) and/or other emerging automation technologies
Certification in one or multiple RPA and/or other emerging automation technologies
Deep experience in full life-cycle of automation solution implementation
Experience with continuous improvement methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen etc.
Experience in establishing a center of excellence (CoE) in automation space
Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into enterprise-scale automation solution designs
Ability to deliver pragmatic and innovative approaches that optimize processes across business strategies and technology capabilities
Experience in producing detailed technical design documents to match the solution design specifications and advising a team of functional consultants on aspects around delivery of the architecture
Experience working as part of Scrum teams
Strong presentation, writing and communication skills in public and private meeting forums
Willingness to travel and work at a client sites up to 4 days per week
Web Application Developer
The Web Application Developer works as part of the Datapacket Web Development Team to implement, deploy, integrate, and support web-based applications that advance the academic mission of the university. This position provides technical leadership for the applications with testing, troubleshooting, software upgrades, and other tasks required to maintain and support this open-source application and cots integrated application with other related systems and services.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical leadership for installing, integrating, and customizing the Sakai learning management system and other web applications for teaching and learning.
- Work as part of the Web Development team to promote deployment and use of open source teaching/learning tools and support faculty in deploying technology in the curriculum.
- Execute creativity and problem-solving skills to coordinate testing, troubleshooting, software upgrades, etc. required to maintain and support web applications.
- Maintain and develop an in-depth knowledge of tools, technologies, and best practices related to web development, and to web-based teaching and learning.
- Collaborate with other team members using tools like Subversion, git, JIRA, and Confluence.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficiency with the Java programming language.
- Knowledge of programming in web application languages such as PHP, Python, Ruby, etc.
- Basic command of SQL with experience using MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, or SQL Server.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, to set and meet deadlines, and to adapt to changing situations, priorities, and technologies
- Excellent skills in written/oral communication, interpersonal relations, and collaboration skills.
- Strong initiative and ability to function independently and as a contributing member of a team.
RPA Technical Account Manager / Senior Manager
Experience: 3 – 8 years Skills: RPA Technical Account Manager, Robotics CSMs are entrusted with some the largest and most strategic customers, working with stakeholders across all parts of the business and at all levels (including the C-suite), to drive increased adoption of and to improve the overall quality and maturity of its use.
A major area of responsibility for CSMs is helping customers structure and manage company wide deployments, coaching the customers project team on deployment methodology, and helping them to develop an appropriate change management strategy that maximizes adoption, self sufficiency and business value.
Working closely with Account Executives and Solutions Engineers, Part coach, project manager, business consultant and product expert, our Customer Success Managers are continually focused on helping some largest customers improve their team communication and to be successful.
Scope of Activities
• Maintain high levels of customer engagement (including on site meetings) with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Conduct workshops, trainings, business reviews and proactively suggest solutions to common customer challenges.
• Continually identify and develop new uses that drive adoption and that align to customers business needs and strategic goals.
• Proactively spot and correct any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention.
• Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on best practices so they become increasingly self sufficient.
• Mentor and provide guidance to newer CSMs and partner with Account Executives to help them be more effective.
• Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
• Develop Customer Success assets and methods, and work with the Key Account Managers from Sales to create new or refine existing on boarding materials. • Help drive customer references and case studies. Job Profile Requirements
• Graduates in Computer Science with minimum 3-4 years experience in programming .NET (C#, C++, VB, Java or Power shell)
• 2-3+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing, customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization.
• SaaS experience a benefit. • Solid technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies
• Experience in technical support, project management, technical sales and consultancy. Previous experience in application or implementation support domain is a plus.
• Familiarity with software and front-end development
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills • Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Proven experience building strong internal and external relationships.
• Proven track record in a highly-professional customer service in a dynamic, start-up environment.
• Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
• Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory.
• Previous experience with working with Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Open Span is a plus
About 2 months ago, I got in touch for the first time with RPA related technologies at Datapacket India, The architect and project management team at Datapacket India has vast knowledge on Robotic Process Automation.
It’s pretty cool concept to automate repetitive tasks made by humans allowing them to save on time. Business companies are adopting RPA to reduce manpower and cost as it combines two convincing strengths, it can be applied easily and step by step. In fact, I included some of the basic automation examples in my daily life like automaton of my email accounts. A person with less or no experience in programming can work with RPA easily. I think Automation has potential to transform unpleasant experiences to really exciting ones.
I thank you Datapacket India for providing me such transformation technology experience and become a innovative employer they are very open and good team.
Everybody wants a good start in their career, so did i. While looking to start my career I got in touch with datapacket India and got selected as a Intern. Datapacket India has vast experience in Robotic Process Automation which is the most up growing technology.
The most interested feature of RPA it’s easy to work on, even the non programming background person can work on create basic automation their daily life. Datapacket India standard sraining Formula facilitates all the critical roles required to establish a self-sustaining RPA Center of Excellence—from developers and business analysts to high-level infrastructure engineers.
They deliver the most advanced Enterprise RPA Platform, built for business and IT. Datapacket India provides you the support to rapidly deploy software robots that perfectly execute repetitive processes, boosting business productivity, ensuring compliance and enhancing customer experience across back-office and front-office operations.
I am gratefully, thanks to Datapacket India for giving me the opportunity to work with them and giving me proper guidance to help my career.