Datapacket RPA Solution for Banking & Financial Sector
Datapacket can turn your business with Automation Solution, Human Optimization Make sure 150% achievable results in controlled situation fully secure and manageable with premises on cloud solution also available.
Robotics in banking is defined as the use of robotic process automation in controlled environment with embedded artificial intelligence workforce, or assistants, to help process banking work that is repetitive in nature. Once we set up and implement the banking robots take control of mouse and keyboard actions such as opening applications, clicking, copying and pasting information from one banking system to another, sending emails and other labor-intensive “low-value add” tasks. These robots work at the individual data field level and act similar to an Excel macro across banking software systems.
Advantage to have DPRPA automation in banking.
- It does not require any addtional Banking core IT infrastructure change or upgrades—it’s a low-cost layer that sits on top and across all currently installed banking applications.
- With very less coding experience exisiting staff can manage the entire process and monitor in user friendly dashboard.
- DPRPA for the banking industry is nimble and robots can be tested in short cycle iterations.
- We can train Front line employees to maintain and “manage” their own banking robots.
- Banking automation can increase morale of human workers by reducing boring data entry work.
- Banking robots can work 24/7—365 days per year can save lot of cost on overtime for basic data entry work.
Processes where DPRPA can be implemented in banking include:
- Account Maintenance
- Trial Balancing
- Accounting Onboarding
- Account Closing
- Loan Origination
- Account Reconciliation
- Account Processing
- Commercial Banking Operations
- Card Services
- Exception Processing
- Fraud and Risk Review
- Item Processing
- Lockbox Operations
- Print and Statements
- Wire Administration
- Direct Loan Underwriting
- Loan Servicing
- Collateral Management and Imaging
- Mortgage Lending
- Bot Management
- Failure, Disaster Recovery and Risk Management
- Opportunity Discovery and Management
- RPA Corporate Trainings
- Process Identification
- Productivity & FTE Optimization Approach
- Automation Rollout Roadmap
- RPA & OCR Tools Identification
- Automation PoCs
- Mapping Manual Processes to Automation
- Classifying Intervention Models
- Automation Architecture Design
- Custom Framework Design
- Cognitive Automation using AI/ML
- Bot Development
- Workflow Orchestration and Governance
- Rollout Validation and Planning
- Business Continuity and Scaling